Interminable osadía de un extremo, atormentado e infinito amor

Este blog es, como su nombre lo explica, un sitio para los más profundos sentimientos de un amor atormentado, sufrido, cuestionado, dudado, recuperado, engrandecido, endurecido e interminable.

lunes, febrero 05, 2007

I can't give my love for you away...

I never return to love somebody
Now all that I need is all I see in you
And only you
And if you get lost I'll always find you
You're all that I need your heart will keep you true
My only you

You make me fall and I can't sleep
You want it all but it's too deep
And I can't give it away
I just can't give it away

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 a. m., Blogger Emmie said…

    this is such a nice poem.... it really touched my heart... it reveals the true essence of love... well on that note u can drop by My Love Blog sometimes and let me know if you find it interesting...!!!

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home